Hyper Culture is part of Turbo Dorks LVO capsule collection. Quantity is limited. Once it is gone, it might not come back!
Hyper Culture is a variation of our other bestseller, Blue Raspberry. Hyper Culture has a lot of the same colour notes but is more of an “always” shifting look, vs an “either one or the other” shift. It should also be easier to apply as it is in a pigmented medium base.
How to use
1. Shake a lot. Like more than you think.
2. Make sure the tip is clear before you squirt. Our bottles feature removable dropper tips, this allows you to save unused paint by pouring it back into the bottle.
3. Use appropriate base coat color. The bottles say which base coat is best for said colour. But generally, most colorshifts and metallics look best over a black undercoat.
4. Apply in 2-4 thin layers. Do not try to apply in one layer. Do not allow the paint to cool. Allow each coat to fully dry before applying the next.
5. Turboshifts may be layered over each other, but not mixed together when wet.
6. Gloss washes work best on Turbo Dork paints. Finish with a satin or gloss varnish to protect if desired.
7. Please send us pictures of what you paint to email@example.com